Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is SOOO Important... 'Sugar- The Bitter Truth'

I've always wondered how all of the extra sugar in ones diet effects the body at a biochemical level. With the way these experts have broken down the metabolic response in the body, I can now see how fructose is really a poison. Anatomy and Physiology classes were some of my favorite classes in college, so it was easy for me to follow along during the biochemical breakdown. Please, if you have 90 minutes to sit down and pay attention to what this doctor has to say, it might help you change your life for the better. In short: Sugar, more specifically Fructose, is a carbohydrate that is unrecognized by the brain and therefore you never receive the "I'm full" signals leading you to eat more and more. Also, is metabolizes like ethanol, and gets converted into fat. It's like consuming alcohol and all of the bad things that alcohol can do to your body, but without the buzz. If I drank, then I'd consider that to be a serious "Buzz Kill". Some people get a 'beer belly', well did you know you can get 'fructose belly'?
I'm feeling very passionate about this and I want to shout from the rooftops "Watch This Video!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels