Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday's Weigh-in: Week 7: A Habit is formed

Well, I've officially gotten back into the habit of exercising regularly. I feel as though my day is incomplete without it, and even on the days that I REALLY don't want to exercise, I still feel as though I HAVE to do it, so onward I trudge. :) Since I haven't seen as much progress as I'd like so far, I've decided to add more exercise into the evening on some days. Starting last night, if I feel like watching a show or a movie after the kids are in bed, I make sure to hop on my elliptical or spin bike for at least 30 minutes of the show before I settle down and stretch out for the night. (I do shower too, in case you're concerned…lol).
Cheers to good habits!

Here's my breakdown:
Weight: 157 lbs.
Chest: 40 in.
Waist: 31 1/2 in. (down 3/4 inch)
Hips: 38 in. (down 1 inch)
Thighs: 22 in. (down 1 inch)


So, although my weight is about the same, if not a little heavier, I am down almost 3 inches in 2 weeks, which makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels