Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Guest Blogger

Hello! My name is Denay. Bonnie-Jean and I met in college a LONG time ago. She's pretty much awesome! She's asked me to be a guest author on her blog because I'm starting my journey to lose the baby weight.

I have 4 children (I'll use their blog name):
Trouble is almost 6
Dynomite is 4
Backpack is 2
Aussie is 7 1/2 weeks.

After I had Trouble and Dynomite I shed the pounds quickly. After Backpack I didn't lose the weight like I did before. In fact, when I got pregnant with Aussie I was 10 lbs heavier than usual. So I knew I'd have to work harder to get to down to my weight goal.
This is a week after birth. It was great to hold little Aussie, but what is wrong with this picture? My phone has Kindle on it. So even after I was done nursing I'm still sitting there reading. Then hanging out on the couch next to me is some chocolate cake. During my six weeks postpartum sabbatical I fell into a bad habit of sitting around and eating all the great things I had avoided during pregnancy (because of heartburn). Bad habits don't die easy!Bonnie-Jean's blog has inspired me to work hard and eat right if I'm going to fit back into my drawer full of jeans.
Each Wednesday I will post what I've been doing all week along with my weight. Right now I'm 152.6lbs. My primary goal is to 135 lbs (my typical, I'll be happy with it, weight). Ultimately I'd love to be 128 lbs, like I was in High School.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Labels