Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday: 4

Body Health Thought: Multi-Vitamins. Since not everyone is perfect at eating a well balanced diet and/or has aversions to specific foods that could give you the essential nutrients and vitamins you need, it's important to take a multi-vitamin. Just make sure you're taking the appropriate vitamin for you. Children's, Women's, Men's and Senior's Vitamins are not the same. Having a good balance of Vitamins and Minerals in your life can really increase your energy and help boost your immune system.

Brain Health Thought: Multi-Vitamins.... hehe.... see a pattern? Anyway, since multi-vitamins can help you have the energy you need, then they help with your brain power. I don't know about you, but I can think a lot more clearly when I have energy, and also my memory seems to like me a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. I use Melaleuca multivitamins. They are amazing. They have a patent pending oligofructose blend in with the vitamins that makes your body able to absorb the vitamins and minerals more easily. You can read about it here...http://www.oligofructosecomplex.com/ I took them during my first pregnancy, and felt that they contributed a lot to how healthy my pregnancy was.

    ReplyDelete

Labels