Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Off to a bad start!

This is my second post. Although I did lose 2lbs, I can honestly tell you that I'm shocked! I've done nothing...you read it right...nothing to rid myself of this weight. I know this will get harder with the onset of the holiday season (not only because of the food and sweets, but also because I'm 'closet exercise' person meaning I don't like to workout in front of others and we often have family in town during the holidays). So now is the time to set some REALISTIC goals! Lets starts off nice and slow. I want to do something each day. The trick is to find the right time (some suggestions would be nice!). I think 8:30am is okay.
Monday: Run 1 mile
Tuesday: Wii routine (Yes, some may find this sad but the Wii can be considered a workout)
Wednesday: Run 1 mile
Thursday: Cardio work out to my fav DVD
Friday: Wii routine
I'll take a break on the weekend, because I have the feeling that I'll need it :-)
I'll check in next week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the Wii counts as a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any exercise is better than no exercise. :) If you feel like you're getting a workout, then you are. Don't worry Denay, you'll be able to find a routine that works for you. "Just keep swimming.... just keep swimming..." :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels