Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm getting a Trainer...because I don't know what I'm doing!

Last week the 2 year old was sick so I didn't get to the gym until Wednesday. I met with a trainer for a consultation to figure out if we want to see a trainer full time. He tested my body fat percentage and explained the benefits of a trainer.
I have 25.6% body fat which translated into 36lbs of fat and 106 lbs of just me.
He explained that cardio alone will not help and neither will doing the same thing over and over. He said that I need to do strength training to strengthen the inside of me to burn the fat. Then we did some exercises.
So 30 mins a day is all that is needed. 5 min cardio warm up, 20 mins strength building, 5 min cardio cool down.
That is what we did.
I'm so out of shape...I'm still sore today!
I meet with my real trainer today to take measurements and set up a program to lose the baby weight!
Of course, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels