Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Work Out Log

I stared going to the gym last week, but sporadically. The goal is to go everyday.
Currently I'm weighing in at 142.



  • Monday I worked out for 1 hr. 15 min, which included a 2 mile run and 29 min. reshape circuit.

  • Tuesday was the same.

  • Wednesday I biked 15 miles in 40 min.

  • Thursday Travis accompanied me to the gym. He went to have his body fat test, but instead scheduled a fitness evaluation with one of the trainers. I ran/walked 2.5 miles and started on the reshape circuit. But half way through one of the trainers scheduled me for an evaluation for Monday. We talked for awhile so I wasn't able to complete the circuit.

  • Friday we took the kids swimming...that counts, right?!?


I'm feeling a little slow, but at least I'm moving :-)
I have Netflix on my phone, so I've watching 30 Rock while running. It helps not to think about the pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels