Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday's Weigh-in: Another Journey Begins

I worked really hard last year after giving birth to my daughter Diana, and December 2013, I was 144 lbs. and I could wear my favorite 4-6 size clothes again although my middle was still a little bit soft. HOWEVER, Christmas, New Years, buying a new house and moving to another state, and weaning my baby were NOT so good for my figure. I got on the scale today and sighed LOUDLY because over the past 4 months I have gained 14.6 lbs. I knew people in Hawaii who always said it wasn't fair that I was as skinny as I was, and that some people are born with amazing metabolisms. I am NOT one of those people. Even trying to mostly watch what I've been eating and doing some basic exercise, I have STILL gained weight and I am NOT happy about it. SOOOOOO, I'm making myself accountable to all of you once again, and beginning my new journey. This time, it'll be Goodbye Holiday, Moving, & Stress Blubber.
Starting weight: 158.6 lbs.
Size 8 clothes.

2 comments:

  1. You are fabulous! I have some wonderful books that I would highly recommend for helping get centered, focused and in control in your mind...the body will follow. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to know which books you recommend. As you know, staying healthy and fabulous is a constant journey, and it can be tiresome at times. :) Thanks for your confidence!

      Delete

Labels