Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 17: Back on the Horse

Have you ever fallen off a horse? I have, it hurts. However, my Mom always used to say "Are you okay? Great, well dust off, and get back on" and I always did. Last week was a little bit of a reality slap where my overindulgent eating halted my progress and I fell off my healthy horse. I decided that I needed to dust off and get back on, so here I am and it feels good.

I love the way I feel and I'm liking the way I look, so I'm glad that I've made the decision to be 'mostly' healthy. Like I've said before, I'm not perfect, but I succeed about 90% of the time, and that's good enough. Honestly, my life would not be as happy if I didn't enjoy a Gigantic Cinnamon Roll once in a while, or a yummy slice of Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake occasionally. I just can't do it more than once a week! :)

1 comment:

Labels