Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 18: WooHoo!

I did it! I haven't reached my 'Ideal' body image, and I probably never will, but I'm sooooo happy today because I've officially lost 20 lbs! While I didn't really care about how much weight I lost, I did want to get to a BMI of 22 or below and when I used the calculator on my side bar, I got 22.15....soooo.... WOOHOO! I haven't been this light since 2005 and I'm loving it. :)

In other news.... I was thinking about how to mix up my regular exercise program and I've decided to make sure I add swimming once a week. Yesterday I swam 1500 and it felt WONDERFUL, I was actually able to do a butterfly without hurting my shoulders and it's been 10 years since I was able to do that. I'm feeling myself getting stronger and although I still have to watch out for asthma flare ups, everything seems to be getting easier for me to do. I can't wait to see how I continue to change over the next 9 + months while my husband's away.

Progress to date:
- Starting Weight: 170 lbs........ Today: 150 lbs,
- Chest: 44 in............. 40 1/2 in.
- Waist: 33 in............. 29 in.
- Hips: 39 in............. 37 in.
- Thighs: 22 in............ 19 1/2 in.

= 20 lbs. lost and 12 inches!

(If I were 5' 5" I'd only weigh 133! :D )

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations, Bonnie! I am so happy for you! OK, I really, really need to get serious about this losing weight thing ... maybe I'll start keeping track of my measurements, like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca, you can do it, I believe in you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bonnie Jean! That is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, Miz Jonnie-Bean! Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Bonnie-Jean!! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels