Monday, August 15, 2011

A good day to weigh in!

I'm so happy, that I could eat a donut....just kidding...I mean, an apple :-)

I met with my trainer today and she wanted to do a fitness evaluation to test if I'd improved from last month. I'm happy to report that I either maintained or excelled in every area. I really need to get a copy of her report, because I don't remember all the areas she tested me in.

But the good news is that I lost 1 & 3/4 inches off my waist! I did 8 more sit-up in one minute and held the plank pose for an extra 15 seconds. My legs are also stronger.

I held the same on push ups and arm strength. Although it felt a little easier, but not much! I've been trying to do more with my arms, but I now know I'll have to work harder.

More importantly is that I just simply feel better! I have more energy and I feel great when I get dressed, like I don't have to hide in clothes. After this evaluation, I feel even more motivated to keep working out!

That's the new from today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels