Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm glad my Trainer is NOT in the CIA

Why am I glad my trainer is NOT in the CIA?? WHY?? Because if she was she would be THE best torturer in the business. :-)
She worked me like a red-headed step child today. She actually told me that she wanted me to feel the burn. She she didn't say it in a cute way either!! It was almost a little devious...

Honestly....

She's doing a great job. What I really like is that she tells me where I should be feeling the stretch/burn/tightening. I tell her if I'm not feeling it and she helps to adjust what I'm doing to get the workout right. And its great because I actually feel like I'm getting a real workout with out the ol' treadmill.

On Monday, I did hop on the elliptical for 35mins. I went 2.5 miles. I find the elliptical uncomfortable. I think the more I use it, or maybe find the right adjustments, I'll like it better. After that I got on 5 weight machines.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'll do some cardio and then more machines. My trainer is helping with my core, so I figure I can do cardio on the days without her.

That's the plan anyway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels