Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 13: Recap and photos

So here's a Recap on my weight-loss journey.

I'm not sure how much I weighed in 2008 but I was not happy with my appearance at all. Here are a couple 'Fat' photos:
(I can't believe I'm sharing these: oh well)


In May 2009 I started exercising but not watching the amount of calories I was eating so I got up to 185 lbs. (Yuck!)

Anyway, I was determined to change that before I even thought about having another baby so I worked out really hard and ate 4 meals of 400 calories each and dropped down to 165.

Then I got pregnant. The day before I gave birth to Clara I weighed in at 194 lbs.

6 weeks postpartum I was down to 170.

Now I'm down to 154, I can't believe it, it's WONDERFUL! I keep losing weight and it's become easy to watch my calorie intake and I'm always motivated to exercise. I have finally gotten rid of a lot of my 'Fat' clothes and I went out and purchased some NEW smaller clothes since I feel as though I look a whole lot cuter than I did 15 months ago when I was 31 lbs. heavier.

For those of you who still think that 154 seems like a lot of weight remember that I'm 5' 9" so my BMI is only 22.74 which really isn't bad.
If I had the same BMI and I were only 5 '4", I'd weigh 132.5 lbs.
I think I'd like to drop another 14 lbs. and get down to 140, but we'll see what happens. I'm feeling healthy and cute and happy and I NEVER want to feel chubby again. I want to be Super Sexy for my husband when he returns from his deployment and I know I can make it happen.

Here are a couple of pictures from last week:



Getting in shape seems hard at first, but once you've developed healthier habits, it can come rather easily as long as you're not looking for the quick fix. I lose 1 or 2 lbs. every week and that works for me, maybe it could work for you too. :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you look amazing bonnie jean. Such a difference. Cute new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look AMAZING I wish I looked that good

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing!! I seriously need to feel as motivated as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do look hot...I am sure Andy wishes he were holding your little waste. :) Congrats. I am losing weight too, just not as motivated as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! Kudos to you for putting up this blog and running with it (no pun intended)! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Ms. Girl!!!!

    Wish you were here so you could hold my hand and baby-step me through this. I always do SO much better when I've got a buddy. ^_^

    You look SO FRIGGIN' GOOD!!! ^_^ (I'm trying not to be envious. ^_^ Trying SO hard. ... I should probably just get off my duff and work out and eat correct protion sizes and all. ^_^)

    (Ha ha! My captcha is "wallowns" ... I wallow north and south about my size. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure how I missed seeing this posting and the photos, but WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Look how hot you are! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels