Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week 12- Steady Progress

I've been doing what the doctor said and I can already feel a big difference in my knees; not much pain, and my knee-caps aren't shifting around like they were! YIPPEE!

By the beginning of next month I should be able to start running again! I can once again see that 5 K in my future! Also, I now have a couple of different friends who want to do it with me, so I'm going to start looking around for races toward the end of the year! Just the thought of it gets me itching to start training, but I'll stick to what the doctor has ordered.

Something else I've noticed is that I've had to increase the weight on the machines I use or I don't feel like I'm getting a workout.... so....I'm assuming either the weights are getting lighter or I'm getting stronger. My arms aren't progressing the way my legs are but that's because I'm unable to use the machines that require a grip so I do what I can, and I'll be happy with any progress for now. :)

Speaking of progress, check out the sidebar; I'm down 14 lbs from where I started, and my inches are moving in the right directions... I.E. my waist is going down and 'just above the knee' is going up! Feeling good over all, how are you doing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels