Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 15

I know I skipped posting last week but I went camping and other stuff so I just didn't have time. I've decided not to take my measurements for a few weeks because I seem to be stuck in that area for now. We'll see what happens. I was hoping to have gone down 20 lbs. by my birthday, but I didn't quite make it... 18 lbs. is pretty good though. :)

Tomorrow's the 3rd Anniversary of my 26th birthday. I refuse to get older if my husband isn't around to acknowledge my age progression. :) Anyway, I'm going to eat whatever I want and I'm going to enjoy it. I try to eat healthy for the most part and I'm successful 90% of the time, but a few times a year I want to just indulge in delicious awful food like brownies and Oreos. :)

The reason I don't do it more than a couple of times a year though, is because it only takes 8 hrs for any extra calories you've consumed to metabolize and be stored as fat. That's why it's possible for people to gain a few pounds over Thanksgiving weekend. Honestly, I won't be able to eat that much anyway because my stomach has shrunk.

Stomachs are cool like that, they can either grow or shrink to accommodate how much food you put into them and tell them to get used to. It can take a couple of weeks for your stomach to shrink and you'll feel hungry, but if you persist in eating only the calories you should, your stomach will start to feel full faster after having eaten less.
Well, that's all for now. :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and happy eating!!!! You are amazing and you inspire me!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! :) and You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels